Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Liam's Recent Escapades

Here's our day at a glance( I think the photos Speak for themselves). And most of this happens before noon...






I think little boys are made from the same mold as the energizer bunny. :) 
From Drop Box
      THE END

6 comments:

The Bennions said...

Liam reminds me of someone I knew 23 years ago! Oh man, Liam is cute! Love thepictures! He sure is at a busy stage, and yet they do it all in such a darling way! "Darling trouble"??? Is that a word? over and out!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

This totally made me laugh! So glad my kids are not the only ones who do all those things. Love it! And love him! And I LOVE YOU!

Sarah said...

I agree ... Seth is made of whatever that stuff is too. Just wait until he runs everywhere and never stops! I swear the only time Seth stops is when he's sleeping! Liam is such a cutie! :)

Derrik and Claire said...

I wish I could reach through the computer and grab him and hug and kiss him to death! He is getting so big and so adorable! He looks so much like both of you. Can't wait to see you guys this summer!!

krista said...

Well, at least he is so stinking adoreable while being super busy! He can come over and play with Soph, and together they can make double trouble in the cupboards!!

Kenna said...

Oh he is just too cute to be upset with!! I wish I could say that the busy stage will be over soon but I feel like most days I just follow Lydia around cleaning up after her!! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!!